|Stadl Suite Peziner-Blick||Stadl Suite Silvretta|
|starting 365 €||starting 329 €|
|starting 440 €||starting 396 €|
|starting 365 €||starting 329 €|
“Best-Price” guarantee: Please be sure that most attractive rates will be offered when booking your suite via our homepage!
The suites can only be booked as complete units, the prices stated per person are based on full occupancy.
Prices stated do not include local tourism tax. This applies for persons beginning with the age of 15 (2,50 € / day / Person).
We want you to enjoy your vacation until the very last minute. Therefore, we take care for final cleaning of your Stadl Suite. For this service we charge 120 € once.
In order to convert the reservation into a firm booking, we kindly ask you to pay the agreed deposit by bank transfer within 10 days (40% of the booking amount after confirmation of reservation). Due date of he remaining balance shall be not later than 10 days before arrival by bank transfer.
Our Bank Details:
Manuel Selz Beherbergung GmbH
BIC SPIMAT21XXX Sparkasse Imst
Resignation of booking agreement:
- Booking effective date shall be receipt of down payment. Right to withdraw from contract within 14 days shall explicitly not apply.
- We kindly ask you to agree the cancellations shall only count as valid in written form. For more details, please refer to the Austrian Standard for Hotel Business (ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN FÜR DIE HOTELLERIE 2006).
- Up to 3 month upfront arrival date, you are able cancel your reservation without any cancellation penalty. Only a service fee of 68 € would apply for handling services.
- Please be aware, that cancellation can only apply for the accommodation unit you went for. Withdrawal of single rooms of a flat for instance is not acceptable.
- Officially imposed Covid 19 restrictions (e.g. entry restrictions, accommodation ban, etc.) do not lead to any Penalty or Service Fee. Deposits made will – of course – be refunded in total amount.
More details regarding cancellation regulations can be found here: (ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN FÜR DIE HOTELLERIE 2006)
Check-In / Check-Out:
Standard check in time is from 3 pm to 8 pm. In case your arrival might occur later than 8 pm please give us a short message per telephone or e-mail.
We kindly ask you that check out to be done until 10 am of the departure day. In case of delayed arrival, no arrival or preterm departure reduction of agreed rates cannot get accepted.
In case you intend to stay the day of arrival or departure on the slopes or somewhere else we can offer luggage storage for an uncomplicated and smooth treatment.
IWe kindly ask you to avoid any kind of smoking in the Stadl-Chalet-Building. The entrance, balcony or the beautiful terrace can get used as smoking areas.
Our recommendation would be to bring your own favorite slippers with you. The floor inside is the suits is made, out of warm feeling oak wood. We kindly ask you not to enter the living with outdoor shoes.
Two parking spaces are available per suite directly in front of the house. More spaces on request.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we do not accept pets.
General Terms and Conditions: Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen der österreichischen Hotellerie. Jurisdiction Landeck/Tirol
the wood used in our furnishings and wall facades is between 150 and 350 years old and certainly knows a lot of stories to tell. Exactly this originality and the historical nature of the surfaces, which are created by hand, also make this special and uncomparible flair of our house.
In the same way, the terrace and facade stones were also installed as created by nature. Many guests and visitors emphasize, for example, that the Luserna gneiss, which is quarried from the solid, would make our terrace one of the most beautiful sun places in Paznaun valley …
We ask for your understanding that we can not accept any liability for any damage to clothes (e.g. fine pantyhose could be somewhat sensitive) or in the occurrence of minor – theoretically perhaps possible – injuries due to wood splinters, etc.